Senior Product Owner - Infra - Workplace Technology
- Represents the customer by interfacing with and engaging the customer and ensuring business outcomes are at the core of everything we do.
- Development of a product vision that meets the needs of our stakeholders.
- Communication of the product vision and roadmap to all stakeholders, and ensuring alignment to the overall organisational priorities.
- Working with project managers, delivery managers and scrum teams to determine the business value of proposed products and features.
- Working with other product owners in the group to identify project dependencies early in order to inform the sequence of work.
- Creates and maintains the Product Backlog.
- Prioritises and sequences the Backlog according to business value or ROI
- Assists with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint.
- Contributes to the success of each sprint.
- Communicates the vision and goals at the beginning of every release and Sprint
- Participates in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Inspects the product progress at the end of every Sprint and has complete authority to accept or reject work done.
- Communicates status externally.
- Participate in preparation and presentation of product demos as necessary.
- Prepare product launches/releases and ensure operational health of product as part of release planning.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Act as a product expert through making use of market research, user studies etc to inform the product backlog.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Agile methods
- Workplace Technology domain expertise
- Requirements elicitation
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Customer obsessed!