Fantastic opportunity for a Product Specialist to join a growing Boutique Asset Manager here in Dublin. Successful candidates will have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment, being part of a team that is developing and building a new range of UCITs products with targeted payoffs. This role offers excellent career progression and a highly competitive package. Interviewing via Teams and onboarding new employees remotely with no difficulty.
-At least 5-7 years’ experience in developing and managing structured product investments. This includes the following activities:
- Generate investment ideas that could be implemented through derivatives, in a structural way with a target payoff within a given time horizon.
- Back test the Investment Idea, prepare the Investment Process and present the investment idea to the Investment Committee.
- Contribute to write the product supplement, in liaison with the legal department.
- Build a portfolio, making sure that is coherent with UCITs limits and Central Bank regulations.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in managing structured products (preferably in a UCITs environment) in relevant financial institutions. Knowledge in financial derivatives products and structured products, and experience in financial products marketing and development
- University graduate in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Physics or related disciplines.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact David or send your CV to