Test Automation Engineer
- Excellent Market Rate
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Emagine Consulting
- 15 avr. 19
Job Description and Responsibilities Quality Assurance Testing professional with an ability to support parallel projects in a fast-paced working environment; must be able to work independently. Responsible for development and execution of testing strategies utilizing various software deliverable methodologies (Agile, Waterfall). Work with Development and other internal teams to help troubleshoot and resolve issues, identify risks, and ensure defects are resolved; Ensures adherence to defined testing quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline or comparable work experience is required.
- Independent worker with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) to document/communicate issues affecting Automation results.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple competing tasks and priorities with rapidly changing environment.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Automation Projects in a Developer/Lead capacity.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in reviewing requirements and project documentation to understand the application and perform automation feasibility analysis.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing, developing, maintaining, and analyzing automated test scripts.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience executing automation scripts, preparing executions reports and defect logs.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience creating project deliverables including automation test plans, automation estimation, test reports and automation dashboards
- Solid computer programming experience (Java, SQL, .Net, VBScript, HTML, Gherkin an asset).
- Strong experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience (3+ years) using Quality Center/AML experience.
- Ability to assist with offshore / onshore task co-ordination.
- Experience in version control using SVN & Git.
- Experience in Dev Ops, continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- Strong experience (3+ years) of using Selenium.
- Strong experience using Cucumber and BDD processes
- Strong experienced creating Feature Files and Step Definitions.
- Strong experience (3+ years) using QTP/UFT (Descriptive programming, Object Repository).
- Strong preference for candidates with knowledge of both technologies.
- Payments business acumen; knowledge of client facing applications; experience with Agile testing methodologies; strong presentation skills; client focused and able to build working relationships; experience with Rally tool. Preference is for hands-on experience (1+ year) using Cucumber and BDD processes creating Feature Files and Step Definitions.
- At least 3 – 5 years Payments application experience, preferably in a Dev or Testing role.
- Experience automating with the RAFT or Testudo (selenium based) frameworks.
emagine Consulting are an independent professional services consultancy with 30 years of experience specialising in the banking and financial services industry. We partner with our clients to meet their immediate and long term business initiatives. We achieve this by leveraging our expert and proprietary industry knowledge, coupled up with an extensive understanding of their business needs to drive the right solution for our clients. With our practice-based organisational structure, combined with our agile delivery model, we are able to successfully deliver highly complex, cross region programmes/projects for our clients.
Our Core Values
At emagine Consulting we consistently strive to deliver high standards and best practice to our customers, colleagues and consultants. Whilst we have had many successes, we aim not to dwell on them; instead our agenda and approach is to always seek to improve on our past successes and to better ourselves. Our five core values, internally known as the 5C's assist us in making sure that we remain consistent across all functions, departments and sectors.
Our 5 Core Values Are As Follows
- Caring - we are attentive, we listen and learn from each other
- Committed - we are committed to delivering results
- Courageous - we dare to explore new realms of possibility
- Collaborative - we trust each other and work as a reliable team
- Creative - we think outside the box, with expertise and imagination
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in Ireland.
“emagine Consulting are an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin.”