Senior Analyst, Asset Data Services
The department is responsible for the provision of Securities Set Up for the purposes of Pricing, Trade Settlements, valuations, reporting and back office outsourcing.
The department supports teams around the globe 24 hours a day. This is a key role for a highly skilled individual to contribute to a dynamic team. MAJOR DUTIES:
• Ensure daily SLAs are met with required quality
• Ability to handle, escalate and resolve queries in a timely manner
• Build a strong repository of Operations and Domain knowledge in the team
• Active involvement in capturing process changes/updates and developing workflows based on requirement
• Perform Route Cause Analysis of errors and suggest controls
• Training new joiners on the process
• Assist TL /Manager in conducting audits and any other Initiatives
• Set up new Security records on NT systems
• Review new asset information, applying knowledge of various security types to interpret and record the security on the asset file.
• Research asset information on vendor terminals and websites ensuring accurate set up.
• Communicate with data and valuation vendors, brokers, and requestors etc. to obtain information regarding assets.
• Work on projects as required, meeting set deadlines
• Contribute to Quality Control by contributing to effective quality checks
• Investigation of Reference data queries and critical client issues.
• Ensure documentation of the process activities / process change is in line with the organizational/audit standards for documentation.
• Identify and address all issues in a constructive way and escalate process issues in a timely fashion.
• Manage error logs and perform Root Cause Analysis to address issues. Identify and communicate errors & to maintain & report relevant metrics in a timely manner.
• Follow audit norms, report deviations / suggest improvements in controls. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS
• Previous Financial Services experience desirable
• Knowledge of various asset classes and related Reference data.
• Good working knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, FT Interactive Data and Telekurs.
• Good escalation/issues management skills.
• Good knowledge of MS office, proficiency in MS Excel.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Team player and strong ability to manage competing priorities.
• Excellent abilities to pay attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent prioritization and multitasking ability ABOUT NORTHERN TRUST:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. WORKING WITH US:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.