CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Be a part of a team responsible for CI/CD process. The process includes understating source control, building, automatic tests and checks, artifacts and deploying application.
This position requires near "24X7" availability
• Constantly developing and improving CI process (using Jenkins, Gradle and maven and ant).
• Managing (developments and maintenance) of continuous delivery eco system (jobs automation and tracking)
• Tools / Interfaces development - develop and maintain different kinds of tools based on Python, Groovy, Go, Bash, and Perl
• At least 3 years Linux/Unix OS advanced knowledge
• At least 2 years experience with CI tools: GIT, Jenkins, artifactory (nexus, jfrog, etc)
• At least 2 years expirience with build tools such as Ant, Gradle, Maven
• At least 2 year expireience with Python
• Expirience with Docker
• Expirience with k8s - big advantage
• Experience with AWS - big advantage
• Expirience with Perl - big advantage
• Experience with Monitoring tools and protocols (i.e. Nagios, datadog)
• Knowledge with React