2021, Investment Banking, Full Time Analyst, Milan (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for full-time analysts to join the Investment Banking team in Milan. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting and distributing equity, debt and derivative securities. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok! As an Investment Banking analyst, you will join a training program where you will receive an in-depth education to learn the fundamentals of the analyst role and introduce you to Citi's culture. Whatever your degree is in, we will give you the training you need to excel. Your time here will look something like this...
* Conduct research and analyze industry trends related to business development
* Build financial models, assess valuation and explore corporate finance solutions for big-picture financial analyses
* Participate in client development, including coordinating data with clients and assisting in presentation of new ideas to clients We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We''re committed to teaching you the ropes. The analyst program starts in July and begins with a six week, in-depth training program in London before you join your team in Milan and your training will continue on the job. Third year analysts, who have received consistently high ratings during the program, will be eligible for a one year rotation in another team or internationally. We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your final year of University or have graduated
* Expected to achieve or have achieved a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline
* You achieved a minimum of 128 UCAS points from one of the following: 3 A-Levels* / 5 Scottish Highers** or 32 points for International Baccalaureate or 75% in your European Baccalaureate or equivalent
* You have an interest in business
* You are fluent in English and Italian
*top three grades sat in the same year and first sitting over 2 years (excluding General Studies). ** from your 5th year at school Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We''ll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Applications will close on the 30th May 2021. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary
Before you apply have you visited our '' Career Inspiration Page''? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer References