See job description for details
Arlanis Reply, Salesforce & Mulesoft Certified Partner, is looking for candidates which want to invest their interest, knowledge and experience delivering enterprise grade architecture based on market leading methodology based 3 level (Experience, Process & System) API approach.
If you are interested in a young, dynamic and evolving working environment do not hesitate to apply. The candidate will
- contribute to Design and Implementation of Enterprise Integration Solution
- contribute to Design and Implementation of API strategy of clients
- contribute to Design and Implementation of System APIs responsible to guarantee access to core systems (CRM, ERP, logistics, etc.) and providing a means of accessing the data of these systems, freeing themselves from the underlying complexity
- contribute to Design and Implementation of Process API allow interactions with a single system or multiple systems that make up a single logic (order management, shipment, customer management), abstracting the source and target channels linked to this
- contribute to Design and Implementation of Experience API designed to support the user experience, it unifies the data source to support the features based on a specific audience, examples are the APIs to support the mobile or web channel
- contribute to Design & Implementation of Securitization and Access Control Management model of EAI and API architecture
- contribute to Design & Implementation of Monitoring and Real-time troubleshooting model of EAI and API architecture
API Management & Integration Consultant ideal candidate:
- He/She has passion for coding
- H e/ S he is eager to learn how to apply development skills to implement an API Strategy to support clients
- He/She integrates applications in a fast and effective way within heterogeneous environment s
- He/She provid es services with high-security standard to address business need that connect partner and/or customers in a multichannel approach.
- He/She has experience with Mulesoft peer technology Boomi, Tibco, Talend, Software AG, Apigee, Axway, Kong, IBM
Candidate must be familiar with Salesforce solutions (Marketing, Sales, Service, Community, etc.) and platforms (Marketing Cloud, Heroku, etc.). Soft Skills
- Good relationship skills
- Customer and goal oriented
- Flexibility and problem solving attitude
- Team player willing to share ideas and work collaboratively
- Good knowledge of English
- Attitude to leadership
Through the adoption of Salesforce and its component Heroku & Mulesoft, enriched with Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Data Analytics and IoT integration functions, Arlanis Reply is able to rethink, optimize and automate Sales, Service, and Marketing cross-industry.
Arlanis Reply leverages native Salesforce automation capabilities and third-party integrations in order to enhance customer journey optimizing resource allocation.
Arlanis Reply through the use of Salesforce solutions is running innovative practice based on carbon emissions reduction to improve its own and its clients Sustainability in line with UN Agenda goals 2030.
Arlanis Reply runs the first Italian Health Cloud practice implementing the next Patient Relationship standards based on personalized care and wearable and medical devices integration