Aladdin Wealth Implementation Manager, Associate
Description About this role
BlackRock Solutions (BRS) provides clients with access to the intellectual capital, risk analytics and investment platform used to support BlackRock's asset management business. By combining sophisticated risk analytics and investment systems with capital markets and business process expertise, BlackRock Solutions helps clients address a variety of risk management and investment process challenges.
BlackRock Solutions' Aladdin Wealth provides an institutional-quality solution to wealth management firms, which offers enterprise-level business management and risk oversight, as well as portfolio analysis and construction. Delivered on one integrated platform, Aladdin Wealth institutes a common language across different functions and geographies, allowing for wealth managers to transform their business practices, scale their advisory platforms, help grow their business, manage opportunities and risks more effectively, helping to deliver better outcomes for their clients.
The Aladdin Wealth business us effectively a start up with the broad reach of BlackRock and Aladdin. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team and assume a Client Relationship Manager position, servicing our Italian clients across a range of activities including relationship management, project management, implementation of Aladdin capabilities, and providing product feedback and direction. The candidate will be responsible for leading the design and deployment of Aladdin Wealth at BlackRock Solutions' Italian clients. Implementations are high profile initiatives which require team members to have senior level exposure and play an active role in transforming client organizations; a typical implementation is at least as much about implementing change as it is about technology. We help clients achieve challenging strategic objectives which range from streamlining operations to modernizing their overall investment and risk management processes. BlackRock's implementation model is unique in that we take full responsibility for the client going live on our solution. This means that we develop a true partnership with our clients that continues well beyond implementation Go Live. The candidate must have a solid finger pulse of the client's entire organization and be imbedded into the client's key Decision Makers and Business leaders to drive adoption and growth. The role will evolve over time as the business develops, and will be an exciting opportunity for someone interested in Financial Technology to gain experience working with Wealth Management clients across complex advisory relationships.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Help Execute Aladdin Wealth implementations and manage live Aladdin Wealth client relationships:
o Oversee day-to-day project management of client implementations, including creating project plans, managing action items, and coordinating resources across multiple functional areas.
o Drive client calls and communications as a subject matter expert on the Aladdin Wealth offering
o Gain an in-depth knowledge of Aladdin functionality to ensure clients take full advantage of the suite of Aladdin capabilities.
o Assist in Aladdin configuration, testing, and user training.
o Convey client requirements and feedback to the Product development team to help shape the evolution of Aladdin.
• Liaise with the client's key stakeholders and provide strong leadership for the Aladdin relationship.
• Establish strong personal relationships with key client contacts, and represent all of BlackRock in a compelling fashion.
• Develop a strong working relationship with clients to support implementation and adoption of tools, including developing training and marketing materials for client use.
• Develop strong relationships with all groups within BlackRock Solutions and BlackRock to ensure an excellent client experience and convey client requirements to product teams as necessary.
• Actively manage client communications regarding Aladdin product changes and improvements.
• Ensure a smooth transition from Implementation to production usage.
• Be a great teammate and partner with rest of the Aladdin Wealth business to deliver best possible experience to clients.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will possess some combination of all the following:
• Fluent in Italian and English
• Uncovers and meets the need of external clients; builds strong working partnerships with clients and internal organization; acts with urgency and works hard to address client demands; effectively manages clients' expectations and delivers value-added service
• Understands business, financial and technical terminology, including how organizations operate, compete, profit and grow. Keeps abreast of developments in own field and considers how this knowledge can be applied
• Demonstrated experience successfully leading strategic initiatives within a global organization
• Leads individuals and team to achieve objectives and drive results; inspires and motivates people to the highest levels of performance. Is accessible, engaged and a positive force for change. Provides timely and actionable feedback
• Committed to gaining relevant knowledge, skills and experience in commercial markets; utilizes market expertise and savvy to leverage this role; stays passionate about the business and maintains current knowledge about competitor products and services
• Strong project management and coordination skills
• Strong problem solving/analytical thinking
• Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients. Capable of connecting with multiple audiences and articulating lines of reasoning
• Technologically "aware" to be conversant with clients and visualize opportunities. Technology knowledge is important, but a deep skillset is not necessary.
• Ability to operate as a self-starter, operating with limited guidance in a highly matrixed organization
• Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment; able to manage multiple priorities About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.32 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.