Financial Controller for Asset & Wealth Management BU
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, withGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
The Group Investments, Asset and Wealth Management Business Unit manages the investments of Generali insurance companies worldwide, as well as third party clients.
The successful candidate will support the Head of Financial Control of Investments, Asset & Wealth Management Business Unit in steering the key entities of the Business Unit from a financial standpoint. In particular he/she will perform the following activities:
- Management all the finance related activities (P&L, balance-sheet, KPI, reporting to Top Management, planning process) for the Business Unit (entities included: Banca Generali, Generali Real Estate, Generali Investment Holding, Gen. Investments Europe and Lux, Generali Investment Partners, Fortuna Switzerland and other entities that could be part of the BU in the future)
- Coordination the process / activities for the Strategic Plan development and Business Unit Quarterly Business Reviews
- Monitoring of the performance for the Business Unit towards budget / targets
- Participation to the Budget and Forecast process with BU team and local finances
- Developing the budget for the Head Office department of the Business Unit
- Carrying-out cost controlling for the entities in scope
- 5+ experience in Finance sector, preferably in the Asset & Wealth Management sector
- Master Degree / Master Science in Economics or Finance, with top-grades
- Fluent in English
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Multitasking approach, able to deal with multiple issues and multiple projects in parallel
- Self-starter attitude, proactive, and good at team work and problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills