Governance Auditor Specialist
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. The unit Group Head Office & Thematic Audit is responsible to perform the internal audit on Group Head Office
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
The unit Group Head Office & Thematic Audit is responsible to perform the internal audit on Group Head Office and to manage audit reviews relevant at Group level.
Within this unit we are currently looking for an Audit Governance Specialist that will contribute in delivering audit activities within respective area from risk assessment to plan and engagement execution and in the preparation of all documentation for Governance Bodies.
The successful candidate, reporting to Senior Auditor Governance role, will be contribute in:
- Planning, scoping and delivering of the most complex audit engagements identified in the plan in the Governance process
- Preparing final audit reports and corrective actions with Senior Managers and ensuring agreed actions are tracked and implemented and also reporting on activities throughout the year to the Audit Manager
- Supporting preparation of periodic reports and presentations for the Board of Directors and other relevant stakeholders (e.g. Collegio Sindacale)
- Preparing analysis of IVASS and international regulation
- Preparing to the main Group Audit documents (Audit Policy, Internal Operating Procedures, etc.) and to the monitoring of their implementation in the Group
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- College Degree or equivalent, ideally in business administration, finance, law, insurance/financial services/ management
- IA professional certification holder (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA) or relevant technical qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in Technical Auditing, Risk Management, Outsourcing, Fraud, regulatory environment and Application/Systems Software Audits
- Experience in project management focusing on change management and governance projects
- Knowledge of Governance processes
- Strong skills in integrity, confidence & accountability, pressure and time management, flexibility and life-long learning
- Strong skills in problem solving, strategic and innovative thinking and change management
- Negotiation, conflict resolution and strong communication and relationship management skills
- Teamwork and global collaboration