The Content and Technology Solutions Sales Team is responsible for selling unique and core content sets to power client’s internal systems and platforms. The team works closely with Quantitative Data Scientists, Application Developers, Performance and Risk managers, Compliance and Enterprise Data Management professionals.
The CTS EMEA Sales team covers over 350 accounts across Investment Managers, Global Banking & Brokerage and Strategic Partnerships & Alliances. With FactSet growing its Content footprint in the industry, the CTS group is a key team aggressively driving this growth.
The CTS sales team is seeking a Sales Specialist to develop our sales efforts based in Milan. Responsibilities include: lead generation, prospecting, increasing net ASV, servicing and maintaining current clients, and coordinating sales efforts for our product line in the region
The Sales Specialist will be expected to:
- Build and manage a solid pipeline
- Increase client awareness about FactSet’s data in Southern Europe and MEA
- Provide feedback to Product Development team to enhance and improve our products
- Identify opportunities and manage the entire sales process
- Coordinate trials and manage projects
An important part of the sales process is to discuss with clients how to leverage FactSet data within their investment & Research process, as well as suggesting the most appropriate way to deliver the data. Therefore, the ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively with different groups within the organisation.
In addition, the candidate must have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a client-facing role
- Proven ability to identify and monetize opportunities within the region
- Financial Background
- Familiarity with Python (or other programming languages), SQL, Cloud technology
- Strong analytical skills and capable of thinking creatively and strategically
- Italian language (Native speaker) and fluent in English
- Willingness to travel