Data Quality Analyst
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries,Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Within the Group Financial Reporting Risk we are looking for a Data Quality Analyst.
The successful candidate will be responsible of:
- Managing the information flows among applications in the GCFO area, including the quality, integrity, efficiency and availability of data.
- Information governance, data management and safety guide
- Support the development of data management practices, procedures and role guides
- Review data resources and controls as part of monitoring capacity and leading to improvements in data management practices.
- Efficient data management and security risks, breaches, quality, performance, gaps and delivery problems / risks as needed.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in the role
- Graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistical Sciences, Mathematics Engineering / Mathematics
- Knowledge of audit technique and tools (knowledge of ACL and Ms Access will be a plus)
- Broad theoretical understanding and practical knowledge of SW Quality Assurance processes/techniques
- Audit certification (CIA will be a plus)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in English; other languages will be a plus
- Experience in modeling and data architecture and data design
- Highly energetic and proactive approach
- Strong achievement and result oriented
- Resilient & willing the extra effort and travelling
- Cooperative & cross functional approach and work in group attitude