FINANCIAL REPORTING RISK SENIOR ANALYST
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries,Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Within the Group Financial Reporting Risk we are looking for a Financial Reporting Senior Specialist.
The successful candidate will be responsible of:
- Coordination of the implementation, upkeeping and monitoring of the Dirigente Preposto framework (Process Controls, IT Application Controls, Entity Level Controls), also through direct intervention in the Group Companies mainly to: support the BU's implementation, share and monitor plans, manage test activities on an on-going basis, monitor remediation activities, analyse questionnaires, manage the Confirmation Letter process, manage the process library and catalogues
- Perform process mapping, financial reporting risk assessment, test of control activities, walkthrough test activities, benchmark analysis
- Support for the assessment of the organizational, administrative and accounting structure and system and for the drafting of the relevant institutional reporting
- Management of the periodic updating of the quantitative analysis of the DP’s area of focus (entity/accounts/processes) and related reporting
- Definition and updating of data analysis tools and design of dedicated KPIs in order to ensure that the DP’s information assets are complete, accurate and are consistent with the FRR framework
- Management of controls and analysis on available information in the GFRR’s data systems in order to ensure that the DP’s information assets meet the FRR framework requirements
- Periodic management reporting to the head of unit and support for the institutional reporting
- Support the development of the Group IT system, through the definition of functional requirements related the process mapping, process control and entity level control
- 5-8 years of experience regarding internal control activities and organizational context - previous audit experience is preferred
- Graduate in management engineering or economics
- Knowledge of audit technique and tools (knowledge of ACL and Ms Access will be a plus)
- Audit certification (CIA will be a plus)
- Fluent in English; other languages will be a plus
- Highly energetic and proactive approach
- Strong achievement and result oriented
- Resilient & willing the extra effort and travelling
- Cooperative & cross functional approach and work in group attitude