弁護士 / Securities Legal Counsel
- JPY14000000 - JPY17000000 per annum + competitive
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley APAC
- 15 juin 18 2018-06-15
Bitcoin. Ethereum. Ripple. Cryptocurrency is the future of the banking industry, and poses to change our basic concept of money forever. A Japanese multinational securities firm is expanding and investing in its virtual currency department, and is looking for in-house legal counsel.
You should have:
- Bar-licensing (preferably Bengoshi 弁護士)
- a background in legal affairs (paralegal, internship, law degree)
- work experience in finance (investment banking, insurance, asset management)
- a working knowledge of securities SEC regulations
- native fluency in Japanese
- business fluency in English
- offer legal counsel regarding new and evolving SEC / JSFA guidelines
- run full research on local and national regulations
- work closely with executive management, audit managers, and compliance department
In addition to a very competitive salary, successful applicants will be fully remunerated for transportation and will be enrolled in all personal insurance schemes.
This is for a high-paying lB / legal professional, so only qualified individuals please apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.apac.huxley.com/en