ALM Product Manager
Job Description The SME is in charge of following the below list of business practices that are in relation with our product suites RiskConfidence TM , RiskAuthority TM and Scenario Analyzer TM
- Liquidity Management
- Fund Transfer Pricing
- IFRS 9
- Stress Testing
The overall goal of the role is to support various teams across Moody's Analytics organization globally, albeit with a primary focus on the APAC region.
In the daily operations, the ALM specialist will be involved in the following "4 pillars" - broken down into primary and secondary pillars:
- Roadmap: advise product management teams on roadmap with a high focus on viable and sustainable long term vision
- Features: review and advise on the design of new features
- Prototyping and test cases: build and facilitate early testing of features/functionality through prototyping
- User Experience & Reports: participate in UX review sessions and propose meaningfull BI reports.
- Advise and support implementation team on projects during business requirement phases
- Organize and visit clients to share our product vision and collect their feedback on our software and their suggestions on functionality gap, design considerations and user experience.
- When required, represent Moody's on client project steering committees, quality review client deliverables and participate in building and testing prototypes
- Support sales business development / active participation in the RFI/RFP exercises.
- Participate in POC when sales team needs assistance, for example on new product offer.
- Open doors with banks at C level or manager of practices.
- Webinars: work with the marketing team to propose topic, develop contents and present these materials
- White papers: identify topics in relation with the market trend and our software's capacities, work with marketing team to transpose these into white papers.
- Best Practices: meet clients and prospects to collect, compile and share banks practices in relation to our software suite.
- Practitioner's conferences: attend and speak at practitioner's conferences
- External Advisory Board: setup and chair a board of external adviser that we will help us to validate our hypothesis of market trend, software priorities and innovation
- Master degree or higher in Mathematical Finance, Financial Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Financial product knowledge - Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, Repos, Loans, Deposits
- Hands on experience with Business Analysis/Product Management/Consulting in a financial institutions environment.
- At least 10 years of experience in ALM, Funds Transfer Pricing, risk management, and/or regulatory reporting.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written Japanese and English
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.