- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : Tokyo, Tōkyō, JaponOur team drives engagement through insightful interactions with our clients. We generate value and confidence in our products and solutions ensuring high levels of retention and satisfaction. Through relationships we bring the voice of the customer to the center of MA's business strategies. We strive to be the model of collaboration and partnership with our colleagues and we create an environment that engages and inspires individuals.
D - Deliver Insight
R - Retain Clients
I - Invest in our People
V - Voice of the Customer
E - Engage and Collaborate
The Role / Responsibilities:
The position will be based in the Global Sales team and will be part of a team that is responsible for managing overall client relationships .
The main objective of the role is to secure renewals of existing contracts and improve retention and satisfaction by implementing a structured account plan for each client, including pro-active outreach.
The Account Manager will be responsible for generating new leads.
The role is responsible for providing sales support by assisting with client demonstrations, training and on-site visits to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
You will work with other members across the organization to provide customers with value-added, proactive customer service throughout the year.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop existing client relationships covering a defined territory and base of business
- Convey the Moody's Analytics value proposition
- Maintain a high level of product and research knowledge
- Provide training as needed and requested from clients
- Provide telephone assistance to clients requesting advice on product usage
- Gain and maintain familiarity with client organizations and processes to help direct them towards the appropriate Moody's product set
- Play a critical role in the client retention and renewal strategy
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management
- Generate new business leads where appropriate. May be involved in pre- and post-sales efforts
- Provide proactive customer service by working closely across Moody's Corporation to ensure client issues and needs are communicated and resolved effectively
- Responsible for providing a premium level of service to a designated set of accounts.
- Assist in setting up analyst meetings with clients
- Contact clients to promote and secure attendance at analyst meetings, roundtables, briefings, teleconferences and other events
- Promote awareness regarding publications and new research to the client base
- Moderate travel will be required
- Degree educated (or equivalent) within a Finance or Economics discipline
- 3 - 6 years' experience in a sales, client service, account management, relationship management or other related client-facing position, preferably within the financial services sector
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Knowledge of financial services and/or capital markets.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to convey important messages to clients and develop rapport.
- Ability to confidently deal with conflict and difficult situations.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to manage own schedule.
- Ability to multi task and to meet deadlines.
- Strong initiative/results driven. Must provide evidence of achieving/exceeding targets and goals.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.