See job description for details
About the Company
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services Firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture Description
Morgan Stanley Japan office is seeking a recruiter for their campus recruitment team. The Campus Recruitment team is responsible for recruiting talented Analysts and Associates for all divisions across the Japan office while also participating in strategic marketing and recruiting projects with regional/global teams. The candidate will be required to support both domestic and overseas recruiting events as a representative of Morgan Stanley Japan office in addition to proactively communicating with our internal clients and colleagues in other office locations. This individual will report to the Japan Campus team lead.
Work as a team to advise and support internal clients to achieve summer and full time analyst recruitment targets inclusive of the firm’s diversity and inclusion agenda
Prepare, plan and execute both on and off campus events in line with MS global marketing campaign, including hosting company presentations to prospective candidates
- Establish, foster and maintain a high volume of stakeholder relationships, both internally with colleagues and externally across assigned vendors
- Ambassador of the Morgan Stanley brand, managing relationships with 15+ external vendors, 10+ universities, 5+ student associations, and all levels of staff from junior to senior members in the firm.
- Maintaining and monitoring candidate applications to ensure accurate records throughout recruitment cycle in application tracking system and reporting databases
- Proactively communicating recruitment activity and progress to target plans with campus Asia team through one-to-ones and team updates
- Cultivate relationships with future analysts to ensure they are prepared to start and reduce reneges
- Work closely with candidates and vendors to execute timely and seamless on-boarding of Summer and Full-time analysts
- Support the Japan Campus team lead on developing and executing a targeted campus recruitment strategy specific to Japan, based on the ever changing market trends, characteristics and requirements of the target population
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a professional working environment
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Self-motivated team player
- Excellent coordination, coaching, attention to details, and project management skill
- Microsoft Office application experience
- Confidence in making/delivering presentations in both Japanese and English in a large group of audience
- Experience with selection and assessment tools desirable
- Strong interest in Human Resources (and experience in HR is advantageous)
- High standards of integrity and work ethic
Equal Opportunity Statement
Morgan Stanley’s goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools. We want to be the first choice for prospective employees.
It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).