Cash Management Service Officer
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 22 juil. 18 2018-07-22
Cash Management Service Officer
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Global Banking and Markets Operations (GBAM Operations) organization in Asia , provides end-to-end operations solutions and support to GBAM businesses, including oversight of the Global Technology & Operations regions.
The Cash Management Services Officer is working closely with the front office sales to ensure that the client's experience is as seamless as possible, whilst not compromising on our internal AML policies, or the country regulations we must adhere to.
- Responsible for the daily management of cash payments, balance monitoring across the line of multiple product/business
- Perform day to day on settlement calculate funding estimation based on cash projection
- Contribute to actualize stable operation of effective intraday funding mechanism for the firm's intraday liquidity risk management
- Participate in various local/global projects including audit/risk assessments, new business, system enhancements and market rule/regulatory changes
- Generate internal monitoring reports of intraday nostro balance and cash projection that are submitted to Treasury desk
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in investment banking operations
- Experience of funding management and payment processing will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of market practice of cash payments (ex. Swift messaging, Zengin system, BOJ-Net) will be preferred
- Control mind-set with attention to details of visible and potential risk
- Excellent communication skills, as you will need to contact both external & internal clients
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious for professional development
- Team work spirit - Willingness to participate as a full member of team
- Proactively make proposals and execution to improve existing process
- Fluent in English and native Japanese to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Posting Date: 04/07/2018
1-4-1 NIHONBASHI CHUO-KU - NIHONBASHI 1-CHOME BLDG
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 36.25