Customer Engineer - Japanese Speaking
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
SWIFT Asia Pacific is looking for an ambitious individual to be part of a team performing Customer Support, Technical delivery services and Service Management in Japan. This unique role allows the chosen individual to engage customers from multiple perspectives, including call & problem management, delivery activities and service management to address the growing needs of the local financial services community in relation to SWIFT.
Call and Problem Management:
- Provide support on all technical problems within own area of expertise, through the provision of telephone or on-line support. Work with the customer/vendor/partners to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining ownership of a case, by resolving it individually or escalating it
- Design staff training packages, update knowledge management databases and document problem management procedures for both existing and new products/services
Service Management and Delivery Activities:
- Participate in consulting projects and deliver SWIFT applications implementation service at customer site
- Perform project management role for selected projects
- Promote and propose change in the customer environment for resilience and optimization of their use of SWIFT products and services.
- Contribute to the team activities (regular meetings, knowledge transfer sessions)
- Identify and drive process and tool improvements
- Maintain client relationships and build client satisfaction with designated customers by performing regular health checks of their operational environment and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Provide technical support to the commercial staff by participating in technical reviews and giving product presentations and demos
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in systems development, finance/banking systems or operations
- Good knowledge in various Operating Systems (Windows Server, AIX or Linux), networking technologies (TCP/IP based, including routers, VPN, firewalls, etc.), understanding of Java technology and modern integration techniques and technologies
Experience in one or more of the following would be advantageous:
- Knowledge in SWIFT products, services and solutions
- Experience in market infrastructure (i.e., central bank, stock exchange, clearing house, central securities depository, etc.) systems or operations
- Project experience with commercial background and customer interaction
- Knowledge of Perl, Java, XML, Bash, JIRA
- Knowledge of database and security technologies
- Certification on ITIL
- Fluent in English and Japanese; fluency in other Asian languages will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, coordination and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure at customer location
- A team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment
- Willing to travel