Customer Success Manager for SaaS
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
Customer Success Manager for SaaS
Manage portfolio of existing customers of this world renowned B2B SaaS, strengthening business relationships and ensuring successful use their product
- Function as a point of contact for customers who have purchased a SaaS package and develop the customer relationship
- Resolve outstanding issues and help with initial troubleshooting
- Through analysis of customer needs, facilitate adoption of software and exceed customers' expectations
- Create strategic customer success plans aligned with the customer's future business outlook
- Monitor customer success through data analysis of key metrics
- Discover leads and additional customer needs and share with sales team accordingly
- Introduce new features and software to business clients and enable them to use it through trainings
- Manage renewals together with sales colleagues in a strategic manner
- Through the application of knowledge of company marketing goals and objectives, applications, supported hardware platforms, industry experience, and marketing and business trends, recommend appropriate solutions for each account
- Work together with (virtual) teams throughout the organization to protect a high level of customer satisfaction
- BA degree required, preferred in Business, Marketing or Management of Information Systems or related field
- Native level Japanese, intermediate English level required
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business relationship development or technical role within IT industry
- Good understanding of basic sales techniques
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience within one market vertical such as manufacturing or finance
- Strong knowledge of SaaS products
- Able to work and learn independently
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to travel occasionally
- Stable career history is strongly preferred
About our client
Our client is a world-famous Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that provides solutions for businesses to analyse and gain insights on their business flow. They cover a wide variety of industries: banking, manufacturing, government, healthcare and media are just a few of them. Their R&D team is one of the strongest in the market, resulting in an end product that is highly respected throughout the world. Many of the Fortune 500 companies are using this company's comprehensive SaaS product, and they are a market leader when it comes to business analytics. They are well known for their empowering corporate culture and low turnover rates for employees.
You can build your career in IT here, through the various trainings the company offers its employees (both industry-related and others such as English lessons).
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a vital role in customer satisfaction. Though you will not engage in direct sales, you will be instrumental in creating the relationships and picking up the leads for the sales team to build upon. Providing IT trainings on new product and product features, you will work with CEO-level individuals and IT professionals to create a strong software package.
This great role is very versatile and will enable you to engage directly with many clients on a daily basis.