ETS - IT Support
- Oct 12, 2021
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Fluent
Global investment bank looking for a senior ETS IT Support professional to join their global team. Roles/Responsibilities
- Support users through direct end user support or through projects that deliver changes to the end user environment
- Provide IT, AV Support and user experience while ensuring secure End User environment
- Assist the service delivery team in keeping compliance with company standards
- Handle user questions, incidents and requests while tracking, measuring and escalating appropriately
- Assist with patching and upgrading End User devices.
About our client
- 5+ years of experience in banking desktop support and trade floor supported
- Strong experience in desktop operating systems and infrastructure required to implement and support enterprise deployments
- 5+ years of experience working with desktop services, security and access standards and practices and project and event management skills
- Client facing experience with Japanese fluency language skills is highly required.
One of the biggest and global investment banks with a strong presence in Japan and the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.