GlobalCapital Balance Sheet Management / Regulatory Capital Controller
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Finance Division reports to the Chief Financial Officer and consists of some 3,000 employees worldwide. Finance protects the Morgan Stanley franchise by serving as guardian of the Firm?s books and records, and by contributing to firmwide risk management and risk reduction. This division maintains relationships with Morgan Stanley?s various industry and government regulators, and also serves as the conduit of financial information to the outside investment community. Finance plays a critical role as advisor to Morgan Stanley?s various businesses and its senior management team.
We are looking for a junior candidate to support Global Capital Balance Sheet Management (GCBM) and Regulatory Capital Reporting team.
- Production and analysis of Backtesting, Risk Control and Balance Sheet reports
- Provide review of market risk reports produced by overseas team
- Involvement in GCBM and Capital related projects and other adhoc requests
- Develop and maintain relationships with a range of clients/stakeholders including Product Controllers, Legal Entity Controllers, Business Unit and Risk Management
- Good communication, time management and analytical skills
- Basic level of accounting knowledge
- Practical Equity and Fixed Income product knowledge
- High level of guardianship - candidate should be able to ensure issues identified, resolved and escalated on a timely basis
- Candidate must be able to work well within a local and global team environment
- Prior experience within Financial services, particularly with product control, regulatory or related functions
- Awareness of Market Risk Regulatory framework (e.g. Basel II/III framework)