Global Custody Client Service Manager, Vice President
Who we are looking for
Global Custody Client Service Manager, Vice President you will be responsible for leading the team to provide satisfactory services to clients, manage client expectation and closely work with Boston head office and other operation hub sites for improvement of services. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Global Custody Client Service Manager, Vice President you will
What we value
- Be responsible for client satisfaction for customer's evaluation and feedbacks to keep/expand business
- Closely work with Sales and Relationship management about expanding current business and obtain new business to meet Sales and Relationship management budget.
- Responsible for global custody client services related projects owned by both Japan and global.
- Take lead Transforming Our Organization with considering best-fit service model to customers.
- Demonstrate progress on leadership priorities: Develop Talent, Inspire Trust and Confidence and Encourage Professional Challenge
- Demonstrate ownership of risk in the conduct and business and strengthen risk management and governance
- Enhance the overall control environment for Japan Global Custody Client services team measured by the control function assessments
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Client service-oriented person with excellent client service skills, ability to drive and influence discussions with clients and external parties.
- Excellent understanding of Global Custody business
- Ability to build a team that can deliver excellent client services
- Ability to work on large projects and prioritize work accordingly
- Effective organizational, decision making, and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Support a culture of commitment, team-work, productivity and hard work alongside diversity and work life balance.
About State Street What we do.
- Experience in the financial services industry at least 5 to 7 years
- Business level Japanese and English language skills
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.