- Oct 12, 2021
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Intermediate/Business
In this role, you will play a key role for online securities to establish and strengthen the overall Legal and Compliance related system. Roles/Responsibilities
- Ensuring legal legitimacy for new-start business based on related regulations (Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, Supervisory Guidelines of the FSA, Companies Act, Personal Information Protection Law etc.)
- Negotiating with the FSA for business registrations.
- M&A related business
- Reviewing Contract, maintaining internal regulations, legal counsel from clients.
- Anti-Money laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism related counsel.
- 3+ years' experience of performing law or working in a corporation.
- Experience of business law not limited to law firms or inhouse.
- Relevant experience in Financial Service areas.
- English proficiency in reading and writing.
About our client
- Ability to work well as a team in a dynamic environment.
A company with an expanding market scale that also provides its employees with exciting opportunities for future career growth.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.