Specialized Group's Client is a MNC leader in HVAC, Fire, and Security Equipment for buildings.
- Support and execute the assigned reviews.
- Provide recommendations on remediation actions for internal controls deficiencies identified
- Follow up for timely remediation and validate if there is sufficient evidence to close the issue.
- Support the roll out of new/revised policies/processes & provide training to relevant parties, including DOA.
- Provide guidance and coaching to entities on an as needed basis.
- Support entities subject to IA’s assurance test/SOX review.
- Maintain IC SharePoint to ensure updated information to the finance community.
- Support the quarterly MRL.
- Support other ad hoc initiatives driven by finance leadership.
- Have +/-5 years of finance/accounting/audit work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Fluency in Japanese is a must (need to liaise with Japanese staff at all levels). Ability to read/write Japanese will also be required. Ability to communicate in English (read/write/conversation) is also highly preferred.
- Experience of working in a factory environment will be viewed favorably.
- Good understanding of US GAAP will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Computer/Excel/Powerpoint.
Applications are now open. Apply today.
Job ID 36346