A 1 Trillion USD American AM firm is looking to increase its investment effort in Japan, and the investment analyst will be the key to this growth.
- Collect, organize and analyze economic, industry and company data and trends that are sourced through various channels, including third-party research firms, interviews with industry sources, internal experts, databases, trade publications and other online sources
- Undertake security and sector analysis and complete stock notes. Keep up-to-date on sector, country and market developments and trends. Country trips and produce investment trip reports. To perform analysis of company results and provide results commentaries of portfolio holdings.
- Create and maintain spreadsheet based financial and valuation models
- Create and maintain proprietary databases
- Prepare research reports and industry presentations
- Summarize company and brokerage conference calls and meetings
Key Qualifications and Skills: