Investment Management Operations - Fund Administration
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
See job description for details
Primary Responsibilities of the function
- Facilitation of all client/account implementation related events including client on-boarding, termination, and transition (custody transfers and in-kind transfers).
- Review new client's IMA and provides feedback on operational points.
- Facilitating regular internal client event meetings, ensuring all functional groups have the appropriate level of information and that they are performing the required tasks.
- Ensuring clear communication of timelines and requirements to all parties (trust banks/custodians).
- Work closely with the Portfolio Specialists / Portfolio Managers to ensure event timelines are followed.
- Close liaison with sales and the client to ensure that client expectations are understood and accomplished.
- Responsible for the oversight of new/terminating account set ups on all systems.
- Work with product development, fund administration and the funds client service group to set up new MSIM proprietary vehicles.
- Provision of appropriate client implementation related documentations for SSAE16 audits.
- Provide/implement recommendations for process improvements, including workflow and technology, working proactively with counterparts on a global basis to ensure consistency.
- Providing proactive and effective support to internal stakeholders, including Portfolio Managers, Portfolio Specialists, sales teams, and global / local operations teams.
- Self-motivated and possess a positive working attitude
- Works with a high degree of independence
- Work well in a team environment
- Work experience in the financial industry
- Good knowledge of financial products and market
- Must have strong communication skill in both Japanese and English.
- Able to interact and communicate effectively across cultural and hierarchical lines within the firm.
- Ability to identify problems and potential risks as they arise and understand when they need to be escalated.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Knowledge of Private side products (Private Equity, Real Asset) and Multi-asset products
- Knowledge of Investment Management Business related Japanese Laws and regulations
- Japanese Investment Trust fund accounting related skill and knowledge
- Investment Trust related reporting / documentation skill