Japan Pharmaceutical Research Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Asia Pacific Trading Solutions division having responsibilities on our Japan Equities Research desk being one of the main research individuals based in Tokyo representing the Equities business in delivering focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- You undertaking robust and rigorous Equities research and analysis in the Japan Pharmaceutical sector.
- You responsibilities for the analysis and investment recommendations with strong knowledge of financial/accounting concepts.
- You becoming adept at in-depth analysis of your industry and companies.
- You an opportunity in learning a rigorous level of financial analysis and in building complex financial models.
- Your contribution to our highly differentiated written product.
- You in building relationships with company managements as well as sales, trading, and institutional clients.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience, a strong academic background, with prior hands on Pharmaceutical Research sector knowledge advantageous.
- Good commercial acumen, communication, presentation, verbal and written skills in English and Japanese.
- A strong analytical mind, numerical skills, intellectually curious, a self starter with a high level of attention to detail.
- Being dedicated, organized, and able to prioritize and work towards team/individual deadlines with quality deliverable.
- Computer Skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Having the ability to learn quickly with an investigative mindset able to see issues at a high level and in detail.
- A real interest in financial markets and across the overall Equities products.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers, problem solving and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- Being able to work in Tokyo and within a diverse team environment, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.