Regulatory Reporting, Legal Entity Controller, Vice President
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Financial Control Group (FCG) is responsible for overseeing the accounting and financial and regulatory reporting for the Firm. FCG prepares external financial reports for public filings and regulators. For internal reporting FCG, along with Financial Planning and Analysis (FPA), summarizes, plans and forecasts the organization?s financial position, including income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future revenues, expenses and earnings. FCG is comprised of Business Unit Controllers, Infrastructure Controllers, Accounting, Regulatory and Reporting groups, and Valuation Review.
Our Japan Regulatory Reporting Group is seeking an experienced and hands-on professional to oversee the day-to-day
activities of Legal Entity Controllers team with primary responsibilities as follows:
1. Books & Records
- Ensure the accounting control is organized and efficient for Japan managed consolidated subsidiaries.
2. Local Reporting
- Produce accurate financial accounts under JGAAP for a regulated broker-dealer and responsible for financial reporting
to the respective regulators.
3. US Reporting
- As Legal Entity Controller for one material subsidiary and some other non-bank subsidiaries of Financial Holding
Company, responsible for US FED reporting.
4. JV Reporting
- Responsible for financial reporting to the joint venture partner both under JGAAP and USGAAP.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Japanese GAAP broker dealer accounting USGAAP
- Solid financial/trading products knowledge
- Industry (broker-dealer) experience is preferable
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar position in the financial services industry
- Well-experienced and highly technical knowledge required