Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations, and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 50 offices across nearly 30 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of over 2,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies, and individuals.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. Responsibilities:
- Working with global team across region to deliver cyber security and investigation services
- Lead and deliver security assessment services including penetration test, red-teaming, cyber maturity and risk assessment
- Support threat monitoring and threat hunting services manage events and triage from detection to resolution
- Liaise with clients and report potential findings from both a technical and business perspective
- Supporting case managers in terms of investigative & intelligence research and report writing
- Coordinating and working closely with team members in other Kroll offices
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate a passion for this type of work. This will include evidence of research, knowledge of a diverse array of tool-sets, community participation and self-learning beyond commercial training
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience of offensive techniques
- CTF and/or big bounty involvement
- Software development and/or reverse engineering skills
- Solid understanding of AWS and/or Azure
- Excellent spoken and written English and Japanese
- Excellent report writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- OSCP, OSCE, CREST, GIAC certifications would be advantageous
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.