Senior Japan Internet & Telecom Equities Research Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Asia Pacific Markets division having responsibilities in our Japan Research business and being one of the main points in delivering focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- You providing comprehensive coverage of the Japan Internet & Telecom sector to provide investment recommendations.
- You responsibilities in maintaining financial models used to forecast company earnings and valuations, as well as industry datasets to underpin timely and reliable information for research reports.
- Your preparation and publishing of research reports in providing timely updates for the firm's sales forces and institutional clients.
- You marketing our product to institutional clients and facilitate access to senior management of coverage companies.
- You in building relationships across the company with managements as well other teams across sales and trading.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in equities research (sell-side or buy side) or other relevant financial industry/Japan Internet & Telecom sector experience.
- Having a keen interest in the Japan Internet & Telecom sector, and possess good knowledge of accounting fundamentals, with skills in financial modelling and valuation preferred attributes.
- Good commercial acumen, communication, presentation, verbal and written skills in English and Japanese given the market of focus.
- A strong analytical mind, numerical skills, intellectual curiosity, being a self starter, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Being dedicated, organized and able to prioritize plus working towards team/individual deadlines with a quality deliverable.
- Computer Skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers, problem solving and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- Being able to work in Tokyo and within a diverse team environment, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.