Senior Network Engineer
- Sep 13, 2021
- ¥11M to ¥14M
- English: Fluent
Global Investment Bank looking for a strong network engineer to be the lead in the APAC region. Roles/Responsibilities
- Lead the design and support various network infrastructure across the APAC region
- Manage projects and maintenance operations in production issues
- Ensure Network and Telecom services are implemented in line with business requirements
- Execute global standards and best practices are maintained for APAC offices needs
- Represent and lead the network engineering team in various regional and global forums where technical expertise is required
- Be a technical reference for internal partners and advise on standard or innovative ideas for regional infrastructure issues
- Provide training and proactively lead teams.
About our client
- 10+ years as a network or telecom network engineer
- 8+ years of experience working within financial services industry
- Cisco Routing and Switching L2/L3 support experience
- Strong experience in data center switching and routing technologies
- Intended candidate must already be in Japan
Top-tier global investment bank with a strong presence in Japan and the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.