Technical Project Manager
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japon Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit ..
- 08 mai 18 2018-05-08
IHSMarkit is seeking a hybrid Business Analyst / Project Manager to manage a multi-million dollar Post Trade FX solution in Japan. This is a technical role that is business driven and client facing, and will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work closely with our clients and business teams to define the functional specifications. The candidate will also be working with a collection of leading edge applications and Greenfield development. As part of the role, the candidate will also be accountable for managing the client relationship including being accountable for planning and executing implementation tasks.
Duties & accountabilities
- Put together detailed functional specifications that define the required workflows, logic and functionality
- Prioritize platform enhancements and design new functional solutions for the FX platforms
- Meet with business teams and clients to gather business requirements
- Provide guidance internally to development to build and deliver the product
- Provide guidance to internal testing and UAT teams with respect to the creation of test plans and scripts
- Act as the client facing project manager, including working with the project program manager to help plan and communicate the projects schedule, risks and scope.
Education and experience
- University graduate or equivalent.
- Proven experience in FX.
- Business Analyst Experience.
- Prior Financial Services IT experience is a must
- Proven implementation experience with involvement of multiple teams and possibly vendors.
- Strong understanding of technology, design principals and solution architecture.
- Proven understanding of wide range of technology, protocols (FIX, TOF, etc) and workflows utilised of FX trading and processing
- Expertise in relation to clearing and collateral management.
- Knowledge of the Financial FX standards desirable.
- Awareness of Trade Processing desirable.
- Analytical background desirable.
- Business integration experience desirable.
- Competence in liaising with Product, Delivery, Project Managers, Development and Operations stake holders.
- Ability to interact and negotiate productively with strong personalities across the technology and business domain.
- Able to facilitate and drive meetings where required and ensure decisions/actions are captured, communicated and tracked.