- CDI, Plein-temps
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 13 juin 18
Private Equity/Real Estate Financial Reporting Manager (m/f)
- Ettlebruk, Diekirch, Luxembourg
DO Recruitment Advisors is currently recruiting for a Private Equity / Real Estate Financial Reporting Manager (m/f) . Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply for it!
Private Equity / Real Estate Financial Reporting Manager (m/f)
The PERE Manager for Financial Reporting is in charge of reviewing financial reports on behalf of assigned clients and funds.
- Directs and sets priorities for processes that check for the completeness and accuracy of disclosure in financial statements.
- Oversees relationships with auditors and clients to make changes to financial reports and ensure they accurately depict fund performance.
- Ensures financial reporting meets Corporate and any applicable regulatory standards.
- Reviews changes in accounting and disclosure standards to direct process changes needed to ensure compliance.
- Presents fund reports to Board of Directors to ensure good governance and communication of fund status. Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Responsible for drafting Private Equity and Real Estate financial statements in line with LUX GAAP
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Professional work experience
- Mandatory expertise in Lux GAAP
- Expertise in Real Estate and Private Equity preferred.
- English fluency, and other European language considered an advantage
THE CLIENT :
Our client is an asset servicing client based in Luxembourg.