Dear all, we are looking for a Business Analyst with Accounting experience for one of our client, operating in the real estate industry. You will join a newly created and dynamic team and act as a delivery partner to the wider portfolio of the Group, supporting them in their technologies advancements.
BUSINESS ANALYST - ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE (M/F)
You will be part of a newly created team of five people. This role sits in the Core ERP Platform work stream within the Technical Competency Centre (TCC), an internal service company operating within The Group. The function of the TCC is to act as delivery partner to the wider portfolio companies of The Group, supporting them to enhance, upgrade and deliver in their technological advancements.
The objective of the Core ERP Platform Specialist is to collaborate effectively with the other work streams within the TCC, in the successful delivery of the programme to which the TCC is assigned. Primary responsibilities are
- the gathering of requirements for the stand-up of a Property ERP Platform (e.g. Yardi),
- documentation of requirements in a variety of formats including UML documents
- configuration and deployment of Property ERP Platforms to include data migration, training and post-go-live support
- Documentation of the business requirements
- Co-ordination of product demos (where required)
- Liaison with the business in order to obtain configuration decisions
- Preparation of the configuration file
- Regular liaison with the PMO with project updates
- Preparation of test scripts for end users
- Conduct/ co-ordinate system testing in order to validate the configuration
- Supporting end users and bug tracking during the UAT phase
- Organisation and execution of training for users
- Post go-live system support and training follow up
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Accounting Experience of 1-5 years
- Excellent communication skills, clear business English both spoken and written
- Interest for new technologies / IT configuration
- Experience with ERP implementation/ upgrades/ enhancements is a strong asset
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standard
- Self-starter with ability to handle peaks in workloads
- Strong ability to organise own work effectively
- Team player, able to support team members with differing levels of experience
- A think outside of the box approach, not every business will operate in the same way
- Someone that is driven by success and delivering a high standard of service
- Ability to travel if required
Our client is a strong leader operating in the Real Estate sector.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.