Founded in 2005, Davidson is an IT consulting company located in 8 countries in Europe, the United Arab Emirates and North America. In Luxembourg, our aim is to be the global partner of the CIO and COO, providing him / her, the best necessary talents and solutions to tackle project and operations they decide to offer to their own customers
In 2019, Davidson in a nutshell it's :
- 2800 employees
- 170 managers,
- 245 million euros of turnover…
And if we left aside preformatted speeches to talk about REAL reasons to join us!
Davidson is above all a business project where life is good thanks to fundamentals that structure our daily action
- Being serious without taking yourself seriously,
- Build a horizontal business,
- Developing creativity and taking initiatives
- Foster inspiration rather than governance.
After four years at Best Workplace, Davidson has decided to go further in its commitments ! It has become the only technology and management consulting company to become a B-Corp, and joins the club of companies that do not want to be the best in the world, but the best for the world.
So that you can check that they are not just words, you just have to apply, if you are the most talented or the most talented for the next job !!!!
- Your will contribute to the elaboration of solutions and design, code, develop and test the new bricks. You will also maintain existing software and provide a third line production support for these applications.
- You have expertise in Java, XML, SOAP, REST, JMS and excellent general knowledge of libraries and frameworks covering these technologies.
- The endpoints and gateways being considered as business critical, you are able to craft high quality code and implement Unit Testing to ensure high code coverage of automated unit and integration testing.
- Knowledge of Front-end technologies is an asset.
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- You have a 3+ years Java background. An experience in a similar professional domain is considered as an added value.
- You demonstrate creativity and initiative while respecting team-work and common objectives.
- You are expected to promptly address urgent request and you are effective in delivering within the agreed deadlines.
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Passion for developing outstanding solutions
- You communicate easily and have a service and consulting mindset
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.
Contract type : Permanent
Salary : Based on experience
Location : Luxembourg