Business Systems Analyst - Funds
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
Synechron is a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry through its three main business focus areas: digital, business consulting, and technology. Based in New York, the company has 18 offices around the globe, with over 8,000 employees.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, Synechron is recruiting a:
Business Systems Analyst - Funds
A Senior Business Analyst is responsible for business analysis activities on medium to large size projects. The role is responsible for execution of all aspects of requirements delivery- planning, elicitation, analysis and documentation, management, and support - for changes to Business Areas and Technology.
- Perform requirements stakeholder analysis to identify impacted or influencing groups and stakeholder requirements responsibilities
- Develop plans and accurate estimates for completion of requirements, continuously improving the level of detail and accuracy of estimates
- Analyze and document detailed business and system solution requirements using enterprise standard requirements methodology
- Build and maintain a repository of reusable requirements documentation to support future initiatives, following the enterprise standards
- Partner with 3rd party vendors to ensure that the vendor requirements documentation
- Together with Project Manager, determine best mix of development, interfacing applications, third party vendor solutions to meet business requirements and project objectives
- Support QA in development of the Functional System test cases
- Support UAT and PIV activities including planning, defect triage, and root-cause analysis for requirements-related issues
- Provide direction, guidance, feedback, coaching and support to build the capabilities of the BAs
- Proven experience with various project delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative and/or Agile
- Requirements analysis and documentation
- Working as a Senior Business Analyst with progressively increasing responsibilities in the areas of requirements management on large and complex projects
- Relevant college, university, or post-graduate degree in Business Analysis
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Project Management Institute –Professional in Business Analysis Certification (PMI – PBA) (Preferred)
- Proven experience in one or more of the following business areas and related software applications:
- Fund Accounting
- Middle Office
- Real Estate & Private Equity
- Transfer Agency
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in their work to the satisfaction of our customers.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development)
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration
- A true spirit of conviviality, punctuated by regular events
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages
How to apply?
Send your application quoting “Business Systems Analyst - Funds” in the subject line. We will handle your case confidentially.