For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a SENIOR OFFICER CAPITAL MARKET / SECURITISATION. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
Capital Market / Securitisation Senior Officer - Luxembourg
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of Luxembourg securitisation vehicles;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of these companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Maintaining company accounts as well as preparing periodic management and regulatory reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors;
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings;
- Providing assistance in all aspects of securitisation vehicles to fellow colleagues;
- Being active in the analysis and development of this business segment.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have between 2 and 5 years of relevant experience in managing Securitisation vehicles;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.