- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pictet & Cie Luxembourg
- 13 juin 18
Client Register Officer
The Pictet Group is a partnership of seven owner managers, with principles of succession and transmission of ownership that have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805. It offers only wealth management, asset management and related asset services. The Group does not engage in investment banking, nor does it extend commercial loans. With more than CHF 509 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2017, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,300 people. It has 27 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
As a member of Pictet’s Clients’ Central Registry team, you will be actively involved in opening and managing the accounts of the Bank’s clients. You will also carry out related quality controls, mainly for our private clientele, consisting of clients at the different European branches. Another part of your daily work will be to check clients’ signatures on payments and / or other documentation. You will be required as well to manage client credit cards, including settlement with the providers and whatever troubleshooting is necessary.
- Opening and managing client accounts in the various systems based on documentary evidence, working as part of a small team.
- Analysing contractual and legal documents throughout the life of the accounts.
- Checking the consistency and quality of the information relating to the opening and maintenance of the accounts.
- Managing the order and settlement process of clients’ credit cards through the Bank’s external providers.
- Keeping abreast of regulations on legal and tax matters that could have an impact on clients’ financial and / or fiscal situation (FATCA, CRS, QI, etc.).
- Being a responsible and well-integrated team member, jointly responsible for the above-mentioned tasks
Training and experience:
- University degree (minimum two years) or at least three years’ experience in this specific field.
- Or three to five years’ experience in a similar area.
- Regulatory knowledge relating to opening clients’ accounts.
- Overall knowledge of the administration of client accounts.
- Legal, compliance and tax skills.
- Total fluency in French and excellent knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of another language would be a considerable advantage.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies