Client Support Manager - Funds Accouting
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pictet & Cie Luxembourg
- 23 juil. 18 2018-07-23
Reporting to the Funds Accounting Department, your main task will be to manage the Funds Client Support Team and to work with actors in other departments to oversee fund events. This will include the setting up of new funds and working with external parties
Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We do not engage in investment banking, nor do we extend commercial loans. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805. With more than CHF 509 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2017, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 27 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
Reporting to the Funds Accounting Department, your main task will be to manage the Funds Client Support Team and to work with actors in other departments to oversee fund events. This will include the setting up of new funds and working with external parties.
- Managing the Funds Accounting Department’s Funds Client Support Team.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring fund events within Funds Accounting.
- Ensuring Funds Client Support performs the central role of controlling and maintaining the fees databases and configuring the Funds Accounting systems.
- Coordinating the payment and booking of fees in the funds.
- Making sure Funds Client Support positions itself as a key player in the digital transformation of Funds Accounting. Taking part in the testing and roll-out of new technologies.
- Responding to the different requests from clients (inside and outside the Group) and auditors.
- Identifying, processing, measuring, analysing and reporting on Funds Client Support activities.
- Ensuring active support for the Pictet Asset Services and Tech&Ops teams in providing the service.
- Communicating regularly on our operational capabilities.
- Continuously striving to improve processes and promote best practices. Keeping abreast of legal and regulatory requirements.
- Attending operational meetings with internal and external entities. Developing relationships with operational peers at the client level.
- Establishing fruitful working relationships with other departments involved in the life of the funds and attending operational meetings with our clients.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualification in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- Three to five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of MultiFonds accounting software.
- Previous experience of project management and leading a medium-sized team.
- Solid grasp of how collective investment vehicles work, as well as of the applicable regulatory framework.
- Good knowledge of financial instruments.
- Excellent grasp of the functionalities/processes involved in determining the parameters for multifunds and very good knowledge of the standard MS Office tools. Good understanding of Excel macros would be an asset.
- Knowledge of pooling and hedging would be an advantage.
- Perfect command of French and English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- In addition to showing a positive attitude and being a team player, you will be flexible and able to deal with stress. You will also be open to change and have a can-do attitude that enables you to come up with suggestions.
- Thorough in your approach to your work, with a service-oriented attitude and a high level of risk awareness.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies