Co-Founder / Director - Real Estate Search
Compliance Manager - Real Estate Private Equity
Our client is a global real estate investor with substatial AuM in Europe and ambitious growth plans. Their office in Luxembourg is growing to help support that growth.
They are hiring a compliance manager with 3+ years of compliance experience with a real estate investor or adviser.
- Build a sustainable competitive advantage to the AIFM by ensuring its full compliance with all relevant regulations and CSSF circulars and supporting
- Be responsible for corporate governance of the AIFM, managing the effective and timely periodic review of CSSF policy/consultation documents and other regulatory developments
- Manage regulatory upstream risks matters in Luxembourg and Europe, assessing the relevance and impact on the AIFM and the Group and managing the businesses readiness for change in regulations. P
- Lead periodic review of the compliance policies and maintenance of procedures ensuring they comply with practices and obligations laid down in the AIFMD and make adjustments or recommendations as necessary.
- Oversee and administer all Financial Crime and compliance requirements.
- Perform AML reviews including ML/FT risk assessments on the assets side/investments of the funds, assessment of fund initiators and present proactively the results and any significant impacts in extended details.
- Responsible for name matching control in relation to transactions; and compliance monitoring of the targeted financial sanctions lists, escalation, as appropriate, of ascertained “hit” to the RR and where necessary from the RR to the MLRO Europe and preparation of the subsequent documentation.
- Ensure all periodic compliance regulatory reporting (CMP, MLRO & BOD Compliance reports) of the AIFM as well as all CSSF filings are completed accurately within the statutory time limits.
A full job description is available.