- CDI, Plein-temps
Consolidation & Reporting Analyst (W/M)
Our client is an independent industrial group who is currently developing his activity internationally. In this context, the company established his headquarter in Luxembourg which gathers the financial, tax and legal departments of the group.
In order to expand their financial team, we are currently looking to hire a Consolidation & Reporting Analyst who will report to the Head of Consolidation & Reporting.
You will be responsible for:
- Design the reporting process and calendar in respect of group Business Units and external audit teams
- Upload reporting packages used in consolidation
- Monitor Group Reporting process, challenge financial figures as received from operating companies
- Prepare, review and analyze inter-company account reconciliations
- Prepare and ensure Group closing and consolidation operations
- Advice, train and support the local correspondents
- Take part in the half year assessment of each Business Unit
- You hold a Higher Educational Diploma
- You have an experience of at least 4 years in audit and an exposure with consolidation
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to guide and propose solutions
- You have a good analytical skills
- You are proactive and always ready to go the extra mile
- You are fluent in French with a good level in English
This is an opportunity where you will work closely with the top management and be part of growing company.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Edouard Van Ginderdeuren quoting the reference LUB/FY/018206.