A contract position, as a Customer Onboarding Support Officer, working within the Triparty Collateral Management Services division, offering a competitive day rate, plus a modern office layout located in the centre of Luxembourg, with occasional working from their Canary Wharf, London offices.
Your responsibilities will include setting up and supporting of new clients in the context of the Uncleared Margin Rules (UMR) - as referenced in (EU) 2016/2251 of 4 October 2016 supplementing Regulation (EU) No 648/2012 of the European Parliament with regard to regulatory technical standards for risk-mitigation techniques for OTC derivative contracts not cleared by a central counterparty- are amongst others related to:
- Account Administration
- Client Relationships (Luxembourg/London – if required)
- Client Relationships
- Project manager (involved in daily activities)
- Business language is in English and proficiency in writing and speaking is “must”, any other language skills such as French, German is welcomed.
- For roles such as Credit/ Compliance / Documentation: Business knowledge on credit assessments, KYC/AML procedure and document content familiarity for these businesses are considered as assets
- Customer orientation and ability to operate in a multi-task environment
- In terms of level/experience: Preference is given to 1-3 years of experience, at least – Any experience level above is welcomed.
- For the person taking up the Project management role in addition to daily involvement- ability to manage resources across teams and mobilize resources according to activity lifecycle and business workload on daily/ weekly basis, clear and concise frequent reporting of the project is a “must”.
- Experience from previous phases of UMR would be advantageous
- Pre-involvement on client onboarding and management of documentation would be an asset.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!