For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a DEPOSITARY SERVICES MANAGER. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
A pivotal role in the management and development of Depositary Services for Alternative Investment Funds in Luxembourg.
- You will be in charge of performing operational analysis of complex investments structures and ultimately coordinate and validate all work delivered by the team ensuring operational work is performed in accordance with internal procedures;
- As the central point of contact for your clients, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs;
- You will manage and help your team to perform and grow. Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning;
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, banks, and central administrators;
- You will be in charge of some internal projects.
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in Depositary Services related to Alternative Investment Funds or audit of PE&RE firms;
- You acquired good knowledge of AIFMD;
- You have strong analytical skills with attention to detail;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You adopt a flexible and hands-on approach;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset).