Founded in 2005, Davidson is an IT consulting company located in 8 countries in Europe, the United Arab Emirates and North America. In Luxembourg, our aim is to be the global partner of the CIO and COO, providing him / her, the best necessary talents and solutions to tackle project and operations they decide to offer to their own customers
In 2019, Davidson in a nutshell it's :
- 2800 employees
- 170 managers,
- 245 million euros of turnover…
And if we left aside preformatted speeches to talk about REAL reasons to join us!
Davidson is above all a business project where life is good thanks to fundamentals that structure our daily action
- Being serious without taking yourself seriously,
- Build a horizontal business,
- Developing creativity and taking initiatives
- Foster inspiration rather than governance.
After four years at Best Workplace, Davidson has decided to go further in its commitments ! It has become the only technology and management consulting company to become a B-Corp, and joins the club of companies that do not want to be the best in the world, but the best for the world.
So that you can check that they are not just words, you just have to apply, if you are the most talented or the most talented for the next job !!!!
As part of its diversity policy, Davidson studies all applications equally, including those of people with disabilities.
- You work with a portfolio of major accounts and take charge of their projects, which may concern both web / mobile e-commerce and application platform design topics as well as digital consulting topics (digital strategy, eCRM, testing, Analytics analysis). ...),
- At ease within multidisciplinary environments, you guarantee the smooth running of the projects entrusted to you,
- In the respect of the agile methods, and particularly Scrum, you make sure to deliver the project respecting the imposed prerequisites
Your intervention covers in particular
- The definition of the product vision and the digital assets roadmap in a context of business connotations
- Expression of needs and its transformation into users stories.
- Prioritization of Product Backlog items through planning and milestones.
- Product Backlog management by maximizing business value for users.
- Monitoring of the various development phases in collaboration with the digital factory
- Participation in agile ceremonies with the various teams involved in the project
- The realization or organization of the progress of the User Tests.
- Delivery of the project and guarantee of its conformity
- Mastery of product management and Product Owner role
- Ability to define a product strategy and to bring a product vision to teams
- Knowledge of the role of Product Owner in an Agile project
- Roadmap tracking: breakdown of the backlog, estimation, subdivision, prioritization, reporting.
- Ability to define and track product KPIs
- Mastery of project management and ticketing tools
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.
Methodological expertise :
- Proficient in writing functional specifications in the form of user stories
- Mastering continuous product improvement approaches (prototyping, formulation and validation of functional hypotheses)
- Recipe and functional tests
- Knowledge of the business domain
- Good digital culture (web / mobile web / mobile applications) and e-commerce.
- Good knowledge of UX / UI good practices of different ecosystems
- Notions on the technical subjects (API, architecture etc ..)
Contract type : Permanent
Salary : Based on experience
Location : Luxembourg