- Selon profil
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BIL - Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
- 17 mai 18
Digital Product Owner - (M/F)
Digital Product Owner - (M/F)La Banque Internationale à Luxembourg est la plus ancienne Banque de la place financière luxembourgeoise. Fondée en 1856, la BIL est un acteur clé des métiers de Banque Commerciale, de Banque Privée, de Banque d'Entreprise et de Salle des Marchés. Ces métiers s'appuient sur d'importantes fonctions Support et sur nos Services Opérationnels.
There are a number of key sectors trying to get into digital retail financial services. Some will succeed. It's not a matter of if, but when... New entrants constantly propose new products, services and user experience. Facing this context the BIL transformation plan has consolidated strategic objectives and digital potential to prioritize digital opportunities into one program.
The Digital Program focuses on building an innovative financial platform bringing relevant digital banking capabilities to our clients in Luxembourg and selected international markets with a strong focus on Customer and Employee Experience (CX/EX). This platform aims at the creation of customer long –term value which can only be achieved by empowered individuals and sustainable feature teams embracing the Agile software development manifesto.
As Digital Product Owner you will
- Be responsible of the employee/customer-facing agile product development of digital banking functionalities which will delight customers
- Drive product definition by delivering state of the art user stories that can be used to create product specifications, architecture and beautiful code
- Be the voice of the customer, communicating customer needs and requirements and bridging the gap between the “suits” and “the techies”. Sometimes this means saying no and other times negotiating a compromise
- Work closely with software engineers, UX designers and Data Scientists to deliver products to market
- Provide guidance and direction for everyone involved in the development effort and ensures that tough decisions are made. At the same time, you will be a team player who relies on close collaboration with the other Scrum team members, yet has no formal authority over them.
- Establish goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success
- work closely for the right customer adoption with the Change and Communication team
Profil recherché :
- 2+ years of experience as a full-time product owner/manager working in self-organizing, cross-functional teams
- Visionary who can envision the final product and communicate the vision
- As an entrepreneur, you facilitate creativity; encourage innovation; and you are comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict, playfulness experimentation, and informed risk taking
- You can develop an intimate understanding of customer and user needs, and how these needs can best be met
- You are an effective communicator and negotiator
- As a member of the Scrum Team you are committed to close and ongoing collaboration
- Confident, enthusiastic, energetic and you probably recognized the book we used to write this list of qualifications!
- Proven track record presenting to and influencing senior management
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent related work experience
- Fluent in French and English, excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills