- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
End User Computing Analyst - Temp - (based in Paris office)
End User Computing Analyst - Temp - (based in Paris office)End User Computing Analyst
Based in Paris
Mission Length: 6 months Contract
The EMEA Support team is established to provide a central point of contact between the Schroders Business users in EMEA and the Technology Department.
It is the responsibility of the EUC team to manage incidents and requests, providing an interface for other activities such as Access, Change, Problem, Release and Service Level Management.
This includes providing this service for external Schroders applications.
On the other side, the Schroders presence in Paris is made of Distribution, Real estate, Real estate hotels and infrastructure finance, which are financial regulated activities.
Schroders is currently located in two offices in Paris and a decision to consolidate all staff in a new location has been made.
The EUC engineer resource is required to support both teams ahead of the move and in the immediate period following the move.
Overview of role
It is the responsibility of the EUC Analyst to provide high quality IT service within agreed service levels to Paris staff.
The EUC engineer co-ordinates the daily IT operations in Paris including (but not limited to):
- Resolution, coordination, monitoring and escalation of work items (Incidents, problems, Service requests, changes).
- Engineering tasks (Desktop, Network. Communications).
- Disaster Recovery and BCP.
- Internal moves and office re-organization - Printers maintenance
- Monthly Service reviews.
- Information security and access control
- IT inventory and build new IT devices in collaboration with Luxembourg
- Local Providers relationship
- Office move related activities
As the only IT staff for the location, the EUC analyst will report to the Head of Global Service Delivery based in Luxembourg and will operate within Schroders Technology framework and follow global governance.
- Excellent command of the English and French languages, both written and spoken
- Logical, structured thought processes and good problem solving skills
- Hands-on approach and ability to demonstrate initiative
- To ensure the service provided matches business requirements by having regular service review. meetings with all areas of the business.
- To be a leader in new desktop technologies and to maintain engagement with engineering teams.
- To be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation over the telephone and face to face.
- To be able to work under pressure and to handle difficult customers in a positive and confident manner.
- To ensure continual service improvement of EUC team processes & Procedures and apply locally.
- To be familiar with latest desktop technologies
o Windows 10 / Office 365 / OneDrive
o Remote workers (Roaming laptops)
o VDI - Thinclients
o Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop - App-V
o Microsoft SCCM
o (Optional) Ivanti, Lakeside Systrack, Director
- Excellent knowledge of Office suite including macros and maintenance of complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Good understanding of network topology (Cisco switches, Riverbed).
- To have experience with the principles of customer care and Service Level Agreements.
- To be able to liaise with IT staff, customers and software suppliers with regard to desktops related problems and solutions.
- To be responsible for documentation and keep it up-to-date.
- To provide KPI's on monthly basis reflecting delivery/support performances.
- To communicate critical issues to IT management.
- To manage IT procurement & supplier management in accordance with current processes and procedures.
- To provide support and assistance to the Schroders business for any 3rd party related issues.
- To support IT EUC tasks where required, this includes Desktop Support and EMEA support.
- To receive fault and information request calls from the customers of IT services, and service that call either by resolving on point of contact, or passing the call to the most appropriate person for resolution.
- To monitor the progress of the call from inception to resolution.
- To keep customers informed of the progress of their queries.
- To escalate calls to the 03rd line support using predefined procedures where the resolution falls outside agreed targets.
- To provide desktop telephony support
- To maintain user access to all SIML applications.
- To understand principles of ITIL Service Management.
- To be able to apply classroom knowledge to working.
- To be able to explain technical issues to non-technical personnel.
- To be able to promote IT Services in a professional manner.
- To be self-starter and autonomous
- Experience in supporting an office move
- Experience of working with global colleagues and stakeholders and sensitivity to cultural differences and time zones
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.