- CDI, Plein-temps
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 16 janv. 18
European Business Finance Associate Director
We are working on a very interesting role for a senior manager with considerable accounting experience. ACCA qualified, with financial services experience.
European Business Finance Associate Director (m/f)
* Collaborate with the executive business heads across Europe and support management in understanding the drivers of their business to improve business performance, pricing, management reporting, client analysis, cost control and ad hoc analysis.
* Have an understanding of all aspects of the business whether based in Luxembourg or in other locations
* Manage and develop a team responsible for all aspects of the European distribution business.
* Providing support to the CFO as requested
* Ensure that senior business management in Europe has the information required to support business decision-making.
* Work with the business and other finance groups in the development of management information and key performance indicators to support and aid strategic decision-making.
* Lead and develop the business finance team supporting the European distribution businesses.
* Review and approve pricing cases and own the approval process for the distribution business.
* Take responsibility for monthly reporting for the European distribution businesses from a management accounting perspective.
* Assist senior management in understanding trends and participate in setting the strategic direction of the distribution businesses
* Liaise with Luxembourg, India and UK finance departments and coordinate activities within the Group.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with business executives
* University degree in Finance/Economics/Business Administration
* Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA or equivalent) with relevant post-qualification experience
* A senior finance professional with 8+ year proven track record in business partnering
* Previous experience in business or commercial finance is an asset
* Experience within a financial services company.
* Experience working within an international company with matrix responsibilities into people and teams based in other locations
* Outstanding interpersonal skills representing the finance function at all levels of the organization in a confident and articulate manner building successful relationships with business partners
* Ability to understand and stay close to the commercial focus and priorities of the key stakeholders in the organisation.
* A natural self-starter with the appetite for considerable workload, intensity and challenges presented ambitious growth plans
* A team player, who will be able to works well in an entrepreneurial but collaborative group
* Fluency in English - any other language would be a plus
Is a large and reputable financial institution with a strong presence in Europe and Luxembourg.