Experienced Consultant for our Restructuring practice (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg
Our Restructuring Department works hand in hand with clients to provide liquidation services (mainly for solvent liquidations), insolvency advice and other type of services to underperforming and financially distressed businesses, their lenders, stakeholders and advisors.
As an Experienced Consultant for the liquidation desk, you take pride in and are an expert at:
- Participating actively in the day-to-day management of the liquidating entities (payment approvals, cash reconciliation, termination agreements...)
- Coordinating the whole liquidation process, dealing with the accounting, tax, strategy, valuation and legal aspects
- Dealing with all the accounting liquidation procedures such as balance sheet clearance, preparing liquidation accounts and liquidator's reports
- Participating in the funds’ liquidation management process: tax forms, remaining invoices, hedging follow up
- Maintaining an active communication with clients as well as legal, tax and valuation services
To fit in the role, you also:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in accounting / German Bilanzbuchhalter / Comptable diplômé(e) préposé(e) aux bilans
- Have a previous experience of 2 to 4 years in a similar position
- Have a hands-on and polyvalent attitude with an in-depth interest for maintaining or gaining expertise in accounting and liquidations
- Possess a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Are effective in time management and have the ability to work with tight deadlines
- Are client focus oriented with the ability to establish and develop lasting and trusting relationships with new and existing clients
- Are fluent in English and in French or German. Portuguese is a real asset.
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?