Experienced Regulatory & Compliance Consultant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Regulatory Compliance Hotline combines in-depth industry knowledge with technical expertise in the investment fund industry to proactively provide our clients with cutting edge compliance and regulatory services.
We cover various areas of regulatory compliance, including responding to clients’ questions on topics ranging from:
Investment Compliance, e.g. review of eligibility of assets, their categorisation and the investment restrictions that apply to them in accordance with Luxembourg law;
Marketing Compliance, e.g. reviews of marketing materials, which support promotional activities of a fund and ensure their compliance with EU and/or local regulations, as appropriate.
Business Compliance, e.g. interpretation of laws and regulations applicable typically to management companies, administrators, distributors and fund managers.
The Regulatory Compliance Hotline team is looking for a passionate fund professional new member.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Advise clients on the impacts of regulatory developments on their activities
- Lead projects and coordinate assistance to clients in the following areas:
- Interpretation of UCITS fund investment restrictions
- General regulatory issues (e.g. UCITS, AIFMD, EMIR, MiFID II, PRIIPs)
- Compliance review of fund marketing materials against EU and/or country specific rules
- Maintain an up-to-date expertise in these areas
- Manage a portfolio of clients: maintaining excellent relations with existing clients as well as developing new long-term relationships with asset managers and other external parties
To fit in the role, you also:
- Hold a Master’s degree in law, economics or business administration
- Other related certifications like CFA, CAIA, FRM are appreciated
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the investment fund industry
- Have a solid knowledge of investment instruments including derivatives
- Have experience in people management and project management of regulatory changes
- Have excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Team spirit
- Are fluent in English – any other language is an advantage (German would be considered as an asset)
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts in a knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural company
- Team up with dynamic and versatile young professionals within a challenging and constantly evolving environment
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
What impact will you make?